Thursday 3 October 2013

Thrifty Thursday finds

Another successful day of vintage thrifting and the best $5 I have spent this month (so far). A spot of hunting through the local flea market resulted in these gorgeous wee vintage finds:

Sail Away vintage glass bottle with handpainted ship detail in lovely ombre blue. Perfect for throwing out to sea with a secret message inside. The stories it could tell... (but of course it is far too pretty to throw away!)

Retro cane bag handles. I am now on the hunt for a gorgeous piece of fabric to whip up a pretty beach bag for summer outings. My sewing machine is out so I really do have no excuses.

Vintage silk scarf with rose floral detail and deep plum border - to wear a la Grace Kelly. It will not sit in the bottom of the drawer with the rest of my vintage scarf collection that has never, ever been worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Pinterest